Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Tuesday Randomness!!

Ten Thoughts AGAIN!

1. WTG Butler! They tried their damndest and that is what counts! I am not even a Butler fan but I was sooo for them to win! I feel sorry for them as they are all trying to blame themselves for the loss. I think they all played excellent!

2. Temps are hitting 80 today and then back down to the 50’s the rest of the week! Gotta love living in Indiana. Don’t like the weather, wait a minute, it will change.

3. Psstt…exactly one month from today…I is OUTTA here! I know, shaddup already, we know! Butttt this is the thing I look forward to the most all year and I get all giddy now!

4. I have to go to Wally World to get a shit load of crap. Anybody want to go for me? Anybody? Fine, I see how you all are! I will go myself!

5. I need to find some new shorts for the summer but could someone please make some that are for us middle age wimmins? All I can find are either the “I can see your butt crack” or the “granny” kind! My waist IS NOT at my hip bones and me being only 5 feet tall, long ones look like I am waiting for a freaking flood! Just some nice normal ones that fall between the top of your thigh and knee! Am I really asking for too much, people?

6. I have to get my butt back in the tanning bed (oh, hush, we are all gonna die of something)!

7. I need to take my laptop to the VFW on Thursday and figure out how to use Wi-Fi. I think I am going to take the laptop to Florida with me but I have never tried to use it with public Wi-Fi so I suppose I should learn! It has a video camera on it so I thought I could take some nice video to post on here while I am gone to make all of you jealous! And I have a BIG surprise for a few of you!!!

8. A few of my neighbors have commented on the shutters! I am not sure how to take that! Is it, “They look really good, you did a good job” or is it “About damn time you lazy Bitch”?

9. Did I ever tell you I have about 75 pairs of sandals and am wearing them around the house to figure out which ones I can actually walk farther than just to the bathroom in so I can take them with me? What? You knew I was strange bird!

10. Ok, that’s about it! I have a bunch of errands to do and then tomorrow we are getting the new fence and attempting to put it in! Just a small one to keep the dogs in but it still will be tricky to do what I want and as you know, I am the Supervisor!



John is out with his friends and stops by his grandmother's house for a visit.

There's a bowl of peanuts on the coffee table,


So, John and his friends start snacking on them.


When they're ready to leave, his friends say, "Nice to meet you, ma'am, and thank you for the peanuts.."


Grandma says, "You’re welcome. Ever since I lost my dentures, all I can do is suck the chocolate off of them."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!