Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Thursday, April 15, 2010

I sorry!! I lurked about a bit yesterday but didn’t comment much! Gregg is off on Wednesday’s and as you saw, he left me a sweet card on the table with my paper! So, I didn’t play on here much! He wasn’t feeling real good so he was all whiny and stuff and Momma had to baby him!



Then he really started laughing and messing with me! Bastard!


See, I am a female! I know, but it’s true!


I HAVE to start pack WAY ahead of time as you know! I had a few piles of stuff in the bedroom but had not actually pulled the suitcase out. Until yesterday! And I got the BIG sucker out too! Now, I will give you a little back info. When I come home each year, I wash everything, regardless if I wore it or not! Sand gets into EVERYTHING!! I then put most of the “beach wear” right back in it! I then pull it out the next year, wash it again and repack. I also buy new things and add throughout the year. Then the decisions have to start!


Am I taking this, do I have shoes that match or do I need to buy a new pair (shhh, I heard that), will it cross match with this so I can not take as much? See my dilemma? Then there are the “special” things that need to go and more lists to be made of what needs to be replaced!


The overnight bag is a dilemma too! So damn much that you have to do to get those damn things onto the plane! Three ounces, threes ounces, and three ounces…in zip baggies and blah, blah, blah!


Luckily, I sign up for a gazillion freebies on here so I have most toiletries in sample sizes that work perfect! Seven little packets of shampoo/ conditioner, soap, toothpaste, mouth wash…all that free and disposable! Less to carry home! I also have a brush, comb, curling iron; crap like that I bought to STAY in the bag!


See much OCD going on here? Nope, not me! There is a method to my madness. Gregg don’t get it but he is Male, he gets nothing unless it is about sports!


I have a black EZ comb that I LOVE! It is an As Seen on TV thing but they work so well. With long hair, sand, wind, and humidity, this thing keeps my hair up and I can lay my head back on the beach chair and it doesn’t hurt!


I CAN’T FIND IT!!!!


And this is where the laughing really starts! I will not describe my efforts in finding this thing. I refuse to tell how many times I opened the same draws and looked…again…and again!


I added it to the list! Wally World has them, Thank You Jebus!!!


And on another note, Patti I get the “I need my thumbs”! I seriously do!


Last night for dinner, I got to have Chinese, which Gregg won’t eat it, but was feeling puny and wanted soup. I made a yummy Sweet & Spicy Shrimp and Flied Lice!!! Stuff was good. I was hungry two hours later but what the Hell!


Ok, so after I eat I am cleaning the kitchen. I was emptying the dish washer and was putting the last glass on the shelf. I have been telling myself for a long time that there is too much in that cabinet and I should take some of the crap out of there! Well, I now have one less glass in there!


As I was pushing the last one in, a BIG GLASS fell and hit the cabinet. As I was jumping back with the usual “Shit”, the big bottom hit the counter, bounced up and…slits my thumb WIDE open! And I got dizzy!! WTF!!!!!!!!!! With all of my old female issues, blood should NOT affect me in any way!


I couldn’t get that sucker to stop bleeding and I probably should have had a stitch or two but that is why God made painkillers! The cut is right across the bottom (palm side) joint. Most inconvenient, let me tell you! I hit that SOB at least every 5 seconds. Even typing this out I have hit it numerous times hitting the space bar!!! Woke up several times last night trying to use it! I see blood on the bandage but don’t feel like changing the bandage yet!!


Tomorrow, I have a Girl’s DAY!!!!!! We go to the fancy-schmancy hair place and the……..Margaritas with the girls! About 5-6 of us are going to meet up and have an afternoon! I think Connie is spending the night too so I will be gone until Saturday on here. THEN on Saturday….I have to make 120 deviled eggs! Yea, 120 of those things. I have two things coming up this weekend and since I make the Best (or so they say to stroke my ego to get me to make them) I will have a very smelly house! Which is always fun when Gregg can’t stand the smell!


One event I am not even participating in but got ***cough**cough** coerced into making them and then on Sunday is the Memorial for Bonnie!!


Ok, enough boredom for one day! No, probably not


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!