Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ten Thought Tuesday!!

Ten thought is what you want, ten thoughts is what you get…maybe!!!

1. I haven’t been around much lately except for a little lurking. It’s that life thing. Too much too do and not enough time. Or I have just been playing too much! That damn Wii has been teasing me into playing for way too long! Mario Brothers need to die, dammit!

2. No word on the identity theft deal. They say the investigation is going on but that is all I get. If I get my next bill and it has anything funky on it, let’s just say “It ain’t gonna be purty Ma”. They have their address so I don’t get why they just don’t go get them. Duh!!

3. While at the store last week I bought SEEDLESS grapes. But they weren’t! Damn near broke a tooth finding this out. Can I sue for false advertisement? This is the reason I usually taste one before buying. But I didn’t this time because Gregg was with me and if you ever really want to see what kind of insane you are, go to the store with him!! And no, I don’t tell them to add a penny because I ate one. They can Bite Me!!

4. I am packed!! Oh hush…..I am a woman and I need my shit! Gregg was laughing at me and I just told him to think about all of the stuff you use and need during one week and then if you had to put it in a suitcase. Yes, I buy crap while I am there too and most of the toiletries are sample size and will not be coming back but DAMMIT I need 5 pairs of shoes that I will probably only carry with me and plop them on the floor at whatever Tiki bar we go to!! I don’t try shoes on; I just hold them next to my hip and see how they look while carrying them! Oh Hush!

5. I am going to buy a new camera today!!!! I have an old digital but the flash seems to take FOREVER and I can never get those spontaneous shots so I am treating myself to a new one! And no, not a fancy one like you photographers use, just a new point and shoot digital camera! Saw some in the Sunday ads that were less than $100. Twelve pixels (whatever a pixel is?) with a 3” screen to see and just point and shoot. Well, the have other features but we all know I will never figure out how to work them Oh sure, they come with a DVD you can watch and learn but what are the chances that I watch and learn?

6. Tomorrow is a good friend’s birthday and she is crazy nuts about Hostess crap so I am making her a Hostess cake!! LOL I am not as talented as Billie so I am taking cupcakes and ding dongs and making a layer cake. Just for the Hell of it!!

7. I have weird neighbors. It seems like everyday they empty out their shed and put it ALL back in and then every evening he washes the driveway with the hose!?!? WTF!! Dude, it has been raining for three day, I’m a thinkin’ it’s CLEAN!!

8. Did you know that when it has been raining for three day and you have two small furry things that have to go outside 75 times a day, there is really no good reason to mop any floors in your house? Unless you REALLY like mopping. Then I need you to move in with me until Spring is over!

9. I get to go have a REAL pedicure next week!! I do my own fingernails and usually do the toes too but I am treating myself!!

10. Ok, that’s enough spewing for one day! I gotta go shower and run around town like a crazy woman on a mission because well, I will be on a mission! It’s those damn list that keep staring at me!!

1 comment:

  1. I love getting pedicures! It feels like the ultimate treat! Enjoy yours :)

    Stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

    ReplyDelete

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!