Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Shoes

Yes, I am, as Marty so eloquently put it, a Shoe Whore! This is nothing new to me. I have had two husbands and a few boyfriends point out that I have a problem! And there are no meetings for me to attend so I just go to the shoe store! It is there that I can find kindred spirits such as myself and we are a happy group!



On Tuesday I was at the local Wally World and they have a plain simple black flip flop that I like and they are only $8 a pair! I had 4 pair last summer. Why four pair, you ask? Because I have dogs! Yes, as soon as you turn your head, they chew the strap off. In like 3 seconds!


So I had bought a new pair on Tuesday, put them on to wear, I had two dogs following me all through the house JUST STARING AT MY FEET! Very creepy, really! We leave for a coupe of hours. I came in, took shoes off for FIVE SECONDS because I had to pee! Come out of the bathroom! Can you guess the ending? YES, IN THE TIME IT TOOK ME TO PEE, THE DAMN DOGS ATE MY SHOES!


So I will go today and buy more! Probably two pair! Because I have dogs!


Now, why does she have over 300 pairs of shoes? Because I can! Does she wear all of these shoes? No! Why? Because she really doesn’t go anywhere fancy to wear said shoes! Most days I will have on PLAIN WHITE TENNY RUNNERS! Or black flip flops if the dogs haven’t ate them!


There are three of us that wear the same size around here and anytime we get shoes that we don’t care for, we pass them around! One friend has a RICH cousin by marriage that loves shoes even more than me! She buys the EXPENSIVE ones. Think $200-$300 a pair! Last fall, she sent 15 BAGS of shoes up to us from North Carolina! OMFG!!!! Yes, I think I inked on that one! I was the happy recipient of almost all of those shoes! OMFG!!!!!!


Now Connie, my BFF, is the Purse Whore! This woman changes her purse EVERY DAY! To match her outfit! Oh, Hell to the No on that one! I get a purse I use it until I can’t any more! I have my everyday purse, one that has a beach theme that is large and I take it to Florida, my two Colts purses that I carry during football season and maybe a couple more!


I also am weird that my tenny runners have to be all white. No color but white on them! And as soon as they are dirty, I put them in the washer but when that no longer works, I am done with them! I have a tote in my closets with about 30 pair in it that I intend to donate to shelter or something because there is nothing wrong with them except they are not white enough for me!


I also bought a pair of plain canvas Ked's that I like to wear and Gregg had the balls to call them Granny shoes. That’s when I whopped him with one and told him Granny can still hurt you!


So, now that you all are shaking your pretty heads at me, I think I will go shopping! Payless just called. Stock is dropping because I haven’t been there in a couple of weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!