Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Thursday Three Confession? Nope!

Ok, so weather around here as gone to Hell and didn't take the handbasket! Only here can it be 80+ one day, 65 the next and now a lovely 40! And my "brilliant" son left his window open last and when I went in to get him up, could have hung meat in there!

After getting stuff done yesterday, I had to go through a bunch of picture to get some of Bonnie! We are having a Memorial for her on the 18th and a friends of ours' daughter is doing a video of pictures that we all can come up with! Believe it or not, I am a picture taker! So, they suck but I take them anyway! And OMG, I have entirely too many!

About 7 years ago Mom asked me what I wanted for Christmas. Well, what I really needed was some photo albums. Between her and my Seester I had enougth spaces for about 2000 pictues. Ummmm...I only have one album left to fill and have oh, maybe 1000 sitting in the drawer to be put in them. And won't even mention the amount I have on here that I haven't even developed! Sigh.....new age technology! I do have MOST of them transferred onto CD's just in case the computer decides to take a crap!

A long, long time ago in a place far, far away, I was born! Actually it's true! I was born in Los Angeles so that is far, yanno! Anywho, there used to be a bunch of pictures of me but when I was around 4-5 my Dad's house burnt down and he had all or most of the pictures of me! So, no record of me! A few scattered among relatives but that's it! Well, when Dad died in 1991 there were some pictures brought that nobody was really sure of who they were! My Mom started going through them and found the one below!! Isn't she a cutie???

I had fun looking back over the years in photos! Lordy Lordy I want my body back!!!! Not the one above just the one I had at 30!! This one:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!