Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Troubles and Troubles!

I am having some serious issues with this computer today! I have spent HOURS deleting crap and baking up everything and it is still giving me fits!! I get to one of your blogs, I read, and just as I am about to comment, SOB locks up and I have to reboot! ARGH!!!

But anyway, here is the cake I *made* for Rose and then some pics of the poopers after a day at the Spa! Ye, they put bows in my MALE dogs ears!!!!

I am going to add one more ding dong to raise the cupcake up but I wanted to wait until I got it there so it didn't fall over!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'd so eat that! LOL

    Stopping in to welcome you to SITS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmm.... Ding Dongs!

    I came by to welcome you to SITS! We're happy to have you with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to SITS! Cake looks yummy. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!