Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Tuesday Randomness!!

Let’s see what rubbish can flow through the brain-drain today!

1. I don’t do politics. If you write about politics, chances are I won’t comment unless I have something smart-ass to say. Sorry! I is not a fart smucker in that area!

2. The sun is shining!! YEAH! Still chilly but working our way back up.

3. Last weekend was great on Friday and Saturday! Friday I worked in the yard for a bit, plucked a bunch of dead stuff, cleaned out all of the pots on the deck, and then grabbed a beer and a book and plopped in the sun. Gregg was laughing and shaking his head when he pulled up after work. I love to keep him on his toes about what I will do next! At least I didn’t have the bathing suit on!

4. Saturday was kind of low key and we went out for a bit in the evening. Sunday we were in a veggie state and I stayed in jammies all day. Made going to bed that night quite easy!

5. I actually have all of my bills paid!!! BEFORE THEY WERE DUE! Ok, I am afraid too but like Gregg, I like to keep them on their toes!

6. I got to mess with Reader’s Digest this morning! They have sent me two books WHICH I DID NOT REQUEST and then send me a bill for $60.00!! WTF??? Umm, according to the Post Office, you send me a gift, it is a GIFT! Thank you very much but here’s your sign! I told them if they wanted to send me postage, I would be happy to return them! They said never mind!

7. OHH OHHHH!!! I forgot sumpin’ important!!!! I received the cutest card in the mail last weekend from some Sassy Chick in Kentucky and I just got to say…your timing was perfect! I was feeling a little down with everything that has been going on and it was JUST WHAT I NEEDED! The perfect pick me up to start my weekend! THANK YOU!

8. There will be a Memorial for Bonnie but not sure when. I was going to pull something together but someone that has WAY MORE money than me beat me to it. This is fine. As long as there is something!

9. I only have 43 days until I go south!!! I know, shut up already but…but…I am SOOO ready!!! Some of my shopping trip last week was for that and I have a few other things I want to pick up! I don’t wear too many clothes when I am there so I don’t need much. Oh hush, we wear bathing suits and cover ups most of the time…not nekkid!

10. Ha, I made it to ten! Now I have to take the kid to school because the DAMN driver FORGOT him AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!