Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Thoughts

Yeaaaaaa, I too have the sun back. Oh glorious sun, I heart thee!


I actually woke up on my own at 7:00 with this bright light in my room. Thought Gregg had left the light on when he left. I am really tired so I have no idea why I got up so early. I didn’t fall asleep until 2:30 and his alarm went off at 3:00! And 3:05. And 3:09. And 3:14. See the pattern here? He has two alarms on one clock and sets them both. I heart him too, I suppose.


I am slightly pissed this morning. Here I have spent gazillion dollars buying fresh fruit to eat and NOT EATING TATERS OR BREAD and find out that fruit is not really good for you when first starting a diet. It is full of sugar than turns into starch in your body. Like BREAD AND TATERS! I heart taters more than just about anything. You can make them any way you want, I will eat them. Even raw!


FML!


I did not work out yesterday and I am not going to today. My legs and arms are so sore I can hardly walk when I first stand up. They loosen up after a minute but I am taking a break.


I’m going shopping. Retail therapy for me! I have Gregg’s bank card. **insert evil grin and laugh here** Then we are going out tonight with a few friends. Nothing exciting but it is not at home. Just going to the VFW for Spaghetti dinner, which I will not eat, and a few drinks, which I will drink!


Erin had that thing about eyelash perms on her blog and I swear my eyes have been bugging me since. I just get the heebie-jeebies thinking about it! And permanent eyeliner, with needles?!?!? Not enough Scotch or Tequila on this planet to get a needle near my eyes.


Marty is out dancing in the street with the sun shining down on her so I am happy for her! Patti is off to have a fabulous time at a great place. Have no clue what the rest of you are doing today but ENJOY!!


I am off to the tanning bed, Wally World, CVS, Kohl’s and whatever else I find along the way! ?You all have a fantastic day and GO OUTSIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!