Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tuesday Ramblings!!

Ten Thoughts Huh? We shall see.

1. TEO and I have sort of become friends. He kicks my ass, I sweat, and then I shove him in a corner until the next day! And he sits there and stares at me with an evil stink eye.

2. I did run one whole mile yesterday!! Just started breathing again this morning.

3. Why do the dogs look at me funny while I am exercising? Guess I need to lock them in the other room as the snickering is giving me a complex.

4. The temps are warming up and I am going to get out and run some errands today. Going to do some wild things like go to the bank, dollar store, yanno…big time trips!

5. I can’t believe I lose ANOTHER hour of my life next week. DST is March 14 for us weirdos that change our clocks twice a year. I like it in the summer as I can be outside longer but then it is a bitch to get a kid to go to bed when school starts with the sun up.

6. Diet Lipton Green Tea with Mixed Berries is pretty darn good…and they say it’s good for me. No calories and no carbs…are they lying to me? But ummmm...I just looked at the bottle…it says tast best if drank before….November 2009! And I just bought it last week?!?!?

7. I can’t die now!! I have just two months until I go to the Heaven on Earth!

8. For those of you down in the mood department, may I suggest a 20 minute nap in a tanning bed? OMG can that change your mood.

9. My kid and his mood swings are gonna be the death of me. For a couple of days he will be and Angel and do everything he is asked and then for a couple of days I swear he will not see his 13th birthday!

10. Gregg is being weirdly nice and sweet lately. He is most of the time but lately he is just all lovey-dovey. Should I be worried? And I haven’t been all bitchy-twitchy lately. Should he be worried?

11. I AM SO DAMN GLAD THE OLYMPIC ARE OVER!!! I was running out of books to read to avoid them.

12. Seriously people, Kate Gosselin and Pamela Anderson on Dancing with the Stars?

There ya have it sports fans. So I can’t count.

A man was driving when he saw the flash of a traffic camera. He figured that his picture had been taken for exceeding the limit, even though he knew that he was not speeding...

Just to be sure, he went around the block and passed the same spot, driving even more slowly, but again the camera flashed.


Now he began to think that this was quite funny, so he drove even slower as he passed the area again, but the traffic camera again flashed.



He tried a fourth time with the same result. He did this a fifth time and was now laughing when the camera flashed as he rolled past, this time at a snail's pace...



Two weeks later, he got five tickets in the mail for driving without a seat belt.

You can't fix stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!