Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Missed Holiday!

First off: HAPPY BIRFDAY CHIPSTER!!!!


Ok, so we all know life is having fun at my expense but as usual, I roll with it! Bonnie dying so fast on Monday threw everyone for a loop and all we can do is roll with it. What I don’t really get tho is there is no obituary, funeral or even Memorial service. Nobody knows if that is how she wanted it or if her brothers decided it! So we have been sort of doing our own.


Gregg and I had a small spat earlier this week but all is well again!


So, what is a woman to do when life keeps throwing her shit and she has had enough?


WE GO FOR RETAIL THERAPY! Well, I do anyway!


Yesterday the temps were pushing 70 and I decided I need to get out! Got my shorts on and took off. No real plan just going. Open the sunroof on the car, crank up the radio and I went!


This is when I realize I have missed a Holiday!


IT IS NATIONAL DRIVE LIKE AN ASSHOLE DAY! How did I miss it! Was it the sun that brought out all of the people that forgot how to drive? Seriously, I am in a WHITE car, you can not not see me!! There is no snow to lose me in! I am older and have more insurance! Bring it asshats!


I stopped by Wally World to return some shorts that Andy didn’t like and then decided to hit Fashion Bug for new summer clothes. I do have that little trip coming up in 48 days, yanno!


Fight more people that just can’t seem to see those lines on the road due to blaring sun!


They had nothing so I went on to Dots. I love Dots! They have cute clothes like the itty-bitty girls wear but the same thing for us ummm…bigger girls! I got 3 new tops and was feeling good! I am leaving the parking lot and who do I see? A big white Twinkie truck!!! Yeppers, that’s my man! We meet over in the parking lot and he was running into Pet Smart to get chains so we can let the dogs out.


Now, ask me how the cream filling gets into the cupcakes! TeeHee!!!


I just heard that collective EWWWWWW!!!


Twas a great day indeed!


Came home and did a little yard stuff and decided to have BBQ ribs on the grill with homemade French fries. Fuck the diet! Ribs were so tender and the fries so crisp!! Yummmoooooooo!!!


Temp is going to 70 today and I will be back out in all day because then the rain and that nasty other four letter word are in the forecast. My poor car needs a good cleaning and I have dead flowers to pluck! I don’t have anything sprouting yet but the lot next to us has daffodils coming up!!


I hope you all have sun and warmth and get out and enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!