Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Thursday Confessions

1. I confess that I woke up this morning not knowing what day it was until I went out and got the paper!

2. I confess that I is tired!

3. I confess that my BFF is coming in town tonight to spend the night with me.

4. I confess I will NOT be sober tonight and possibly not tomorrow.

5. I confess my house is a mess and I am okay with that....for today and tomorrow.

6. Ii confess that I am making my 13 year old clean the bathroom, including the toilet.

There, I have confessed and now I must go run eleventy billion errands I haven't been able to do. Including a stop at the liquor store. Oh hush...I deserve this one. I have been so good lately it's about to make ME puke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!