Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

700 Mile In 700 Minutes

Where do I start…let’s start with over 700 miles on my car and almost two weeks of adventures and counting.



Sunday the 1st. two of my friends bailed on the girl trip back from taking Andy to camp but one was all over it! Sissy asses drank too much the night before. Jebus girls, we are not leaving until 2:30,


Drove to Nashville, In, winding roads after I hit 135 after some dumbass decided to wrap his truck and 5th wheel around a telephone pole. Got the kid in camp and seriously Jan and I even said as we were leaving…………Thelma & Louise!!!


But without the driving off of a cliff!! Cars paid for so I have to baby it!


Stopped once we got back in to OUR town. ..A couple of beers…lots of GREAT convo…home…………….AHHHHH…..no child.


Tuesday……….Gregg and I have already planned to go to the Riverboat and have Jimmy to take care of Dumb and Dumber aka the dogs. I get my shower and nothing wrong, Gregg gets in and just about that time he is yelling at me.


Ummmmmm…….guess who forgot to pay the bill???? You get NO reprieve around here……not pretty.


I run up and pay it real quick with no make-up and still in jammies…please don’t picture that…scars for life……


This was at 10 am….Gregg soaked in soap…almost laughed bit I still have the will to live…I keep 2 gallons of water on hand in case Armageddon ever happens so I handed him a jug and “So, go rinse off”


I refuse to tell you the answer I got!!


Sooooo…..we get on the road to the boat around 2:30……………..the first night we won about 400….


The next morning HE decided we will stay that night too.


I have to tell he got promoted to PLATIUM status before we went so we had VIP treatment the whole way. We paid for nothing except for our cash they took!!


Came home Thursday night, met friends, confirmed the reservations that I make every year for our trip to Brown County next month, found out two that broke up during the year are now together again…


Should I mention this is a group of 10 couples? Twenty fucking people that I have to coordinate which damn Day they will be there……….where’s my beer and chute?


Friday ....State Fair Day….Corndogs, pork chops, corn on the cob, rib eye sammiches, sweet tea, pineapple whips…..see the pattern?


Saturday…Go to Nashville to get Andy…Momma burnt out….have dinner date with friends….fuck


Sunday, breathe


Monday………..SOMEBODY needs to clean around here…I don’t pick me!


Tuesday.... ‘I had to fight Downtown traffic for ONE piece of paper that took me 2 hours to do and only 15 minutes in that office!!! We go the drawing we always go to...Momma won


$600!!!


Tomorrow, My BFF is coming to me around 5 pm…we are chillaxin until we can’t and then…..pedicures with a driver………


Can you say MARGARITA DAY?


I WON’T EVEN GO INTO THE GET THE KID READY TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL CRAP……seriously…$50.00for a fucking calculator…and I have a perfectly good abacus on the shelf!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!