Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Monday, August 16, 2010

Monday Musings!

I’M SO EXCITED!



You do know what tomorrow is, dontcha’?


My kid goes back to school. Hallelujah pass the wine!


My two days, well, one and half, were fantabulous. Connie came on Thursday and we just sort of chilled out at the VFW for a little bit and then back here. On Friday, we did some retail therapy, got pedicures and then commenced with the “Chill the fuck out day” at her house! We sat, talked, drank, ate fajitas (See Marty, told ya, EVERY TIME!) I can’t tell you how much I needed that.


On Wednesday night, a friend texted me asking and I quote, “A big batch of my mostest delicious deviled eggs for a friend’s bachelor party on Saturday”. I am sure someone heard the big “Fuck me running, I don’t wanna”. But we KNOW I would never say that to friend so of course I texted her back, Yes Dear.


So on Friday morning before we get moving I decided to go ahead and cook the eggs and then Saturday when I get home I will finish and deliver them. I know, there is no end to my brilliance.


Friday night while sitting on the Tiki Bar back porch, I hear my phone beep telling me I have a text message.


“Don’t so the eggs we already have some”….Fuck me again!


So now I have 2 ½ dozen cooked eggs in my fridge. Eggs salad anyone?


All is good and I will throw one or two at her tomorrow when I see here.


Yesterday was FOOTBALL!! Yes, Colts lost but that was to be expected in preseason.


I made THE MOST TASTIEST pork tenderloin, a big ole pan of fresh green beans straight out of my garden and mac&cheese. El Yummo!


I got to tell you the recipe the guy gave me after I had tasted his….his exact words were...


“First you fork your pork to death!!!” “Really fork it good!”


“Then you rub your pork very liberally with Mrs. Dash, garlic salt and then worchestershire sauce. Wrap that rascal and let sit for at least 6 hours. “


Now, if you knew this guy, you would have lost it because he didn’t really realize what he was saying and when he did, his face was all shades of red and the entire places lost it.


So I forked the pork! Really good!


Any who, today we have a couple of meetings this afternoon, laundry to get done and tomorrow at 6:45 I will be one the most happiest Momma’s…well along with probably 5000 other Mothers in this township!


I figure since I have done just the minimum of house cleaning in the last three weeks, I should do something this week. My computer room would be condemned if anyone saw it. I did get Andy to do his bathroom. Not totally up to my standards but, meh, I didn’t have to do it!


Trying to catch up with everyone slowly as some of you have been busy too! If I miss anybody, please forgive me. Now that school is back, I will have my free time back and won’t get so far behind…unless I get busy with life again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!