Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My BFF Tried to Kill Me!!



Good Morning to you! Well, it is sorta good here since the house is all quiet thanks to that lovely school bus taking my child away for 8 hours a day.

Today’s blog is about last weekend since a new one is upon us!

So, my weekend! Whew, I gotta remember that I am not as young as I think I am. Connie (my BFF) and I had talked and decided to go to the fair on Friday after I did the doctor. So I call her when I am done and she, in all of her wonderful brilliance, says “How about I kidnap you for the day!” We do this once ina while where we spend the night at each others house and catch up on each others lives. Ok, cool, I can use a day off! So she comes into town, grabs me and off we go! We go to the VFW in her town which is about 20 minutes from me! They LOVE me there. No idea why but they do! I walk in and you would think had been gone for years. It is so nice to get that feeling from them. Plus, as they say, we can’t wait to see what you girls do next! Well, beer started flowing…and flowing..and flowing! We got to her house about 11 that night! Stay up talking and a few White Russians later, we finally go to bed. Ok, Saturday I am to go to the Annual Cookout at the VFW here. We get up, have coffee……and Bloody Mary’s! Then Margaritas…see where this is going? Ummm…I made it to where I was suppose to go…..at 5:30 that night! BUTTTTT…..With a note from Mom to explain why I was late:







Gregg and I hung out for a while and finally went home and sat out on the porch letting the skeeters chew on me for a while!

Needless to say, Sunday I felt like a bucket of fuck! Oh, Lord, what have I done to myself? And you know you are not smart and will do it again one of these days! And did anybody have sympathy for me? Hell No! I just got laughed at all day! And I got over it so there! Nothing like a day of moving from the computer to the bed and back. And darling Gregg did make Spaghetti for dinner so I had no cooking to do. Which was good because food was not what my stomach was wanting so much. But I hadn’t ate since Thursday so I did eat some and it was good.

Tuesday was a great day! Andy went off to school and I did the Happy Dance while the dog just looked at me with that look and life was good!

This week has been pretty uneventful until this morning but I will blog about that tomorrow as it just pisses me off to no end and I don’t want to ruin a happy blog with finally figuring out why some species eat their young!

This weekend is gonna be slightly busy as we have approximately 500 pound of tomatoes in the garden that I am going to have to do something with besides throw them at the cars passing by!

Can you believe Marty and Rick have been married for 15 years and that still actually LIKE each other. Miracles do happen! If I was still with my cheating ex husband, this year would have been our 25th! Naw, prolly not, I would have killed him by now!

Here is your funny for the day:

RETARDED GRANDPARENTS - (this was actually reported by a teacher)



After Christmas, a teacher asked her young pupils how they spent their holiday away from school.



One child wrote the following:



We always used to spend the holidays with Grandma and Grandpa. They used to live in a big brick house but Grandpa got retarded and they moved to Florida .. Now they live in a tin box and have rocks painted green to look like grass. They ride around on their bicycles and wear name tags because they don't know who they are anymore.



They go to a building called a wreck center, but they must have got it fixed because it is all okay now, they do exercises there, but they don't do them very well.



There is a swimming pool too, but they all jump up and down in it with hats on.



At their gate, there is a doll house with a little old man sitting in it. He watches all day so nobody can escape. Sometimes they sneak out, and go cruising in their golf carts. Nobody there cooks, they just eat out. And, they eat the same thing every night --- early birds. Some of the people can't get out past the man in the doll house. The ones who do get out, bring food back to the wrecked center for pot luck.



My Grandma says that Grandpa worked all his life to earn his retardment and says I should work hard so I can be retarded someday too. When I earn my retardment, I want to be the man in the doll house. Then I will let people out, so they can visit their grandchildren.


PRICELESS !!!

Hugs & Kizzes

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!