Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Monday, July 6, 2009

Monday, Monday!

Monday Morning!!! Well, it is here!! Sun is shining, temps are around 80, and the boy child is safely at camp! Yep, just me and the dog until about 4 p.m.! Gotta love it! I even got up and decided I was not going to put any pants on and just run around in my night shirt….that is until Alphie stood by the door…reminding me I still have some duties even if it is of the four legged type!

I have already started writing my So and So’s for this week. See, last weeks I had started earlier so I could write them as I remembered them. Well, Friday night was as messed up as it could get but I was not in the mood Saturday to add them. I have three already and it is only Monday!! Your gonna love em, I promise!

Hope everyone had a great 4th and nobody got hurt. It rained ALL DAMN DAY!! Those lying ass bastards that do that weather thing kept telling us that the rain would stop by 7 p.m.! OMG!! I want their job! It did not stop raining until about 10 pm and then it was so cloudy. We can see the fireworks from our front porch so we still got to watch and we let Andy and his friend blow up the street! We bought Way too many fireworks but they had fun. Most of my neighbors were not home and even if they were, they are cool like that and just came out to watch (once the damn rain stop).

I don’t have much today as it is QUIET here! I get the remote, the computer, get to eat when I want and not have to cook for anyone else, and I can run nekkid through the house! I love this week!

Ok, here is your funny for the day:

Have you ever seen one? A little boy blows up a balloon and starts flicking it all around the house with his finger. His mother tells him to stop it as he's liable to break something, but the boy continues. 'Johnny!' Mom screams. 'Knock it off.' You're going to break something. He stops and eventually Mom leaves for a short trip to the shopping center. Johnny starts up with the balloon again after his mom has left for the store. He gives it one last flick and it lands in the toilet where he leaves it.

Mom comes in and while putting away the grocery gets the urge. A diarrhea run. She can hardly make it to the toilet in time and SPLASH, out it comes. When she's finished, she looks down and can't believe what she's seeing. She's not sure what this big brown thing is in the toilet! She calls her doctor.

The doctor is baffled as she describes the situation, but he assures her he'll be over shortly to examine everything. When he arrives she leads him to the bathroom and he gets down on his knees and takes a long, hard look at the thing. Finally, he takes out his pen and sort of touches it to see what it might be and POP!

The balloon explodes and poop is everywhere. On him, the walls, etc.

'Doctor! Doctor! Are you all right?' she asks.

He says, 'I've been in this business for over 30 years, and this is the first time I've ever actually seen a fart!'




You're laughing aren't you...I know you are!!!

Hugs & Kizzes
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!