Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I hurt My Belbow

Well, hummm!

Yep, it’s Thursday! That’s about it! This week has been rather quiet around here! Only half-ass exciting thing is that I FINALLY got to see the Ortho Doc. It has taken me three appointments to do it. The first one I had to cancel because a friend needed me to go to court with her over a Dr. bill and then my Doc went on Vacation for two weeks. I had another appointment last Tuesday and MY family Doctor’s nurse told me it was in another building. I couldn’t find the damn office. I didn’t take the number with me so I tried to call 411 and get the address. Well, as I have never been to this one, I had no idea how his name was spelt. His name is Srader but is pronounced like Schrader! I would have never thought to spell it that way. So 411 sends me to the COMPLETE other side of town! Nope, not him. Turns out I ended up in a Psychiatrist office. Kind of fitting but I shot the Hell outta there before they could keep me. I finally gave up and came home and called. I was in the right area but needed to be in the building across the street. DOHHHHHHH!!

So it seems I have a pinched Ulna nerve in my belbow! I have none or very little feeling in my ring and pinky fingers on my left hand! So he says the only was to fix it is to cut me open and loosen it! Fun Fun, I tell ya! He is a good looking guy and funny too! He asked me if I was afraid of surgery!! I started laughing and told him NOPE! See, about a year ago I had a complete hysterectomy and she had to cut me from my belly button to heaven and I had over 20 staples so, no, cut me at your will! And the way he was talking about a shot in a major nerve up in the chest area for numbness during and after surgery, I had to ask him if they were going to put me completely out. He said of course, unless you want to stay awake and hear us talk about all of icky stuff! HELL NO! I told him to put me out so I couldn’t hear them making fun of me. He laughed and said maybe paint your toenails something funny so we will have something to laugh about!!

I am going to paint smiley faces or something on my big toes just for him!

So I will be commenting quite slow next week as I will only have one hand for typing. The last couple of days I have been trying to do my daily things with just my right hand as this is NOT GOING TO BE FUN!!!
Thank God he is going to be giving me some good drugs so I can leave you guys some REALLY good comments. Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
And your funny for the day:


Hug & Kizzes
Karen


Sign found in Bars:::

Friends don't let friendstake home ugly men
Women's restroom
Starboard, Dewey Beach, DE


Beauty is only a light switch away.

Perkins Library, Duke University , Durham , NC


If life is a waste of time,and time is a waste of life,then let's all get wasted togetherand have the time of our lives.

Armand's Pizza, Washington , DC


Fighting for peace is likescrewing for virginity.

The Bayou, Baton Rouge , LO


No matter how good she looks,some other guy is sick and tiredof putting up with her shit.

Men's Room
Linda's Bar and Grill, Chapel Hill , NC


At the feast of ego everyone leaves hungry.

Bentley's House of Coffee and Tea, Tucson , AZ


It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.

Written in the dust on the back of a bus,Wickenburg , AZ


Make love, not war.-Hell, do bothGET MARRIED!

Women's restroom
The Filling Station, Bozeman , MT


If voting could really change things,it would be illegal..

Revolution BooksNew York , New York .


If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress? Congress!

Men's restroom House of Representatives, Washington , DC


Express Lane:Five beers or lessSign over one of the urinals

Ed Debevic's, Phoenix , AZ


You're too good for him.Sign over mirror in Women's restroomEd Debevic's, Beverly Hill s ,CA


No wonder you always go home alone.Sign over mirror in Men's restroom,Ed Debevic's, Beverly Hill s ,CA

~~~ and perhaps the most realistic one ~~~

A Woman's Rule of Thumb:If it has tires or testicles,you're going to have trouble with it Women's restroomDick's Last Resort, Dallas , TX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!