Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Ten Thought Tuesday

I know, I know…repeating myself…bad blogger here!



Will do Ten Thoughts but if it goes into 75, it is totally not my fault.


1. It always seems that I blog less in the summer well…because it is summer and there is stuff do outside and inside and here and there and everywhere!


2. I had to go renew my license thanks to that birthday crap and that sucks in this state. Was easy to do and took no time but then they give you a freaking piece of paper to carry and then the mail your license to you!! And EVERYTHING you do here you have to show ID. When we went to the concert Thursday night, I went to the State Police tent to get my stamp that says I am old enough to buy beer and the Freaking cop looked at me like I was an alien. DUDE, you are a cop, this has been the law for a year and you don’t know what I just handed you? Here’s your sign!


3. This summer I swore that I was going to do a bunch of crap around here that I have wanted to do since I bought the place and dammit, it is getting done.


4. I have a little over 400 square feet of laminate that I, yes I, am going to attempt to lay in the living room next week. I watch A LOT of HGTV and have seen it done and have watched “how-to” videos on the Innerwebz so off I go! I have a straight shot for the first 200 or so and that will be easy. Then we have the fireplace, which is at an angle and then the kitchen doorway which is also at an angle and then I have 5 doors to do. And then all of the quarter round or baseboard to do. Did I mention this requires electric saws which while I have used in the past, requires the formulation of how to cut angles?? Let’s pray that my new name will not be Happy Three Fingers when this is over.


5. All of the new lights have been hung and I is in Love!! I have one dilemma though. I have white doors and they just seem to clash with the blue and tan but think it would be over kill to paint them as well. Not in the budget for all new wood doors either. I did paint the back of the front door and it looks good.


6. Yes, I have before pics and will have after when it is done. And when I either fix the new camera or buy another one. Sigh!


7. The garden is doing great now that we have had to replant a shitload of crap thanks to SOMEONE, whose name begins with G, over sprayed the weed killer and umm…killed the garden.


8. Did I mention that we only have about 28 tomato plants out there now? No, I didn’t but I will be in salsa and canned tomato hell right around September. Do you like yours hot or mild?


9. We also have cucumbers, cabbage, about 18 green beans, watermelon, jalapeño’s, green pepper, and for some ungodly reason, we ended up with 6 zucchini plants. Do you know how bad that can get? Wonder if zucchini bread travels well through the USPS?


10. Gregg is on vacation next week again. Please pray for me! I love that man to death but he is the most restless person I know and always needs to be doing stuff. I am hoping to work on the floor while he is off so he can help with the furniture moving but Lord does he drive me to drinking some days. I have offered Jimmy cash to take him fishing for at least one day so I can work in peace. Butttttt….Jimmy wants to help me with the floor so I am screwed. And not in the good way either.


11. I am thoroughly done with rain. Seriously, mom Nature, I don’t even own a boat so you need to stop NOW! Yesterday morning we had a big storm for about 2 hours and then again last night. Thunder, lightning and high wind started about 11:00 p.m. and it was still going strong when Gregg left for work at 5:00 a.m.! Thank goodness the dogs can dog-paddle when I let them out to do their bidniz!


12. Today is laundry day. Everyone around here does their own but I haven’t had time in three weeks to do mine and I am out of undies. It’s either do it or go commando. I love options!


13. Told you I have thoughts. Even more where those came from but this long enough already. Here’s to hoping Marty didn’t flash the SWAT Team this morning, Kippy is finding peace and knows that she has the best yet to come, Patti is surviving the storms with her new roommate too, Billie is not finding any more weird things in her pocket unless it is cash, BTC is getting some rest and having fun with Bandit, Erin is enjoying her new job and new cash, Fannie has not hurt anyone with all of the planning she is doing, and hoping Kerry is not buying any more Red Jell-O for a LONG time. If I forgot anything, please feel free to shoot me. Soon, please and thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!