Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ten On Tuesday!

Her she comes, just a spewing her thoughts! Doo Wah Diddy, Diddy Dum Diddy Do! Got that tune in your head now? Good, my work here is done!



Thoughts:


1. Why did I wake up with the urge to clean? WTF!?!? I NEVER get that urge. Maybe I am still sleeping and dreaming. Has to be that.


2. I think it is all of the crap piled up in this house since I have been so busy this summer and I always say “I will get to it later!” Or when I get around to it. Just what is a “round to it” and where can I get one?


3. Why do I have 70 paperbacks and over 200 hardback books? I never used to save paperbacks but somehow, someone has been piling them up in my laundry/library room. Would you please stop now? Thanks!


4. I listed all of the paperback on the paperback swap sight and got my first request last night. WhooHoo, that means I get a new book!! Ahh, Shaddup, I know, I need more. But…but…I have always been a voracious reader and just love the feel and smell of books. And I read everything. No specific genre here. I can go from self-help to romance to I killed the bastard and he deserved it!


5. I start my therapy on Monday with Stacy! Now I am skeered. That name could go either way on the gender thing. I swear if I get some skinny blonde perky thing, we aren’t going to get along. I will be force to take her a pork chop or something. Secretly hoping it is a he and we will get along fine. At least it is not Helga!


6. Why am I so unlucky? I enter at least 10 contests or sweepstakes everyday and have won 5 things. I am excited about this book that I won. (Oh hush, I know, it’s all about the books). But this one sounds intriguing. It is about dealing with kids with issues. Here is the book and I think I will give this to someone special on here when I am done because we are dealing with similar issues. Hint, hint down there Wildcat territory! That is if she wants it. I will do a review of it and let you know my feelings. But it is going to be autographed to me. Aren’t I special?


7. I HATE Fall. Ok, go ahead a Boo! I hate cold weather and the past 3 days have been cold and the wind is out of control. I have heavy iron furniture on the deck and it is blowing that around. And my poor fake tree I have on there looks like it is really losing its leaves. I need a beach, dammit! Hey, only 4 more months and I go again.


8. My grand-puppies are due any day! The dogs Mommy is driving me slightly more insane by calling me everyday to let me know that she is still waiting. Ok, I get it. I am SURE when she has them, you will call! I can birth babies but I know nuttin’ about birthin’ no puppies! Such a city girl, I am!


9. Think after I let this cleaning thing pass, I will do my nails. I got 5 new bottles of polish at the Festival for a dollar a bottle and I am going to try them out. Oh hush. I am somewhat girlie girl. Must have nice looking nails, I am weird about that. OCD much?


10. I actually “think” this weekend will be a quiet one. So far, nothing going on but maybe the cancelled bonfire from last Saturday but that is easy-peasey since it is about 2 miles from my house! Oh shit, just remembered it is Riley Days in Greenfield. And I am going on Friday. Another one of those Festival type things. Buy more stuff that will need dusted at some point in the future. Maybe I do want snow so I CAN’T leave the house! No, not really. A cooped up Karen is not a good Karen!


Ok, I got more but will stop so you can go get more coffee!


Maybe a funny?


HOW TO INSTALL THE HOME SECURITY SYSTEM


1. Go to a secondhand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 work boots.


2. Place them on your front porch, along with a copy of Guns & Ammo Magazine


3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.


4. Leave a note on your door that reads:


"Bubba,


Bertha, Duke, Slim, & I went for more ammo and beer. Be back in an hour.
Don't mess with the pit bulls; they attacked the mailman this morning and messed him up bad. I don't think Killer took part, but it was hard to tell from all the blood. Anyway, I locked all four of 'em in the house.


Better wait outside. Be right back.


Cooter


Hugs & Kizzes


Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!