Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Saturday, July 17, 2010

For Me! No Comments needed

I'm doing it!! Seven years without you. Fucking sucks. I am doing it. I look at our son every day and I remember every moment. I keep pictures of you in the house for Andrew (me) and You are so missed He has your build and my good looks!!

Do you remember in awe were supposed to get married this year on a beach? 2010!

Then you popped the WORST NEWS ANYONE CAN EVERY HEAR

Stage 4 Cancer

Then I popped up with I always wanted to get married on the beach..You answer...we are goin.yanto??

Our 2 week before we leave to drive to Panama City Beach with a 2 and 9 year boys in July pack all of this crap up plan a wedding finad dress licensewalmart for food to feed these kids fun sports plugin TV that used VHS stop every 60 seconds because "he" had to pee are we there yet and Thank God they slept until Alabama....oops..that was both boys and me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!