Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I'm Back!!!

Oh Hi! Don’t I know you? I know I do from somewhere!! How have you been? Hi Marty, Chip, BTC, Erin, Patti, Billie, Fannie, Kippy, Kerry, Norfy, Dave, Kat, Terry, and all the rest!!!!



Things have been crazy busy around here since I got back. I have had a 12 year old and a 52 year old attached at each hip and two Shit Tzu’s wrapped around my legs!! You would think I had been gone for months! At least the house was clean when I got home and all of them have their original body parts!


And some things that I have been asking for months to be done were actually done!! YEAH!!! New fan up in living room, old fan put in bedroom (my hot flashes thanked them the most) and the tanning bed has been moved to storage so I can get this room back in shape and painted!


Blog about the trip will come soon. I have worked on it a little but I am going to have to do it in stages or you will need to get a very large bottle of wine to get through it all!


I am slowly catching up with all of you and if I haven’t commented it is not my fault! Really it’s not. Every time I get on Multiply my freaking computer freezes up! I am getting ready to do a major dump on this thing. I just have to check with an IT guy before I do the drastic deed! I have backed up all pics and important documents so I think I am good to just completely deleting everything and resetting back to factory settings. Then reload the needed parts! If any of you geeks know better please advise!


I am so excited for Kippy this weekend! Hope she calms down a little and enjoys her day! Marty, those little favors were gorgeous! You are such a big sweetie!


Speaking of which, my friends that are in Bahamas called today and I missed it because I didn’t recognize the number so I didn’t answer! DAMMIT!! They can’t use their cells down there so they used a calling card! They are getting remarried in a few hours!!


Weather here has sucked this week and it is hard to get motivated to do shit. It is really hard after you have been in the sun and 90 degrees for a week! We had PERFECT weather the whole week. A couple of rain showers at night but we were safely ensconced in the Tiki Bar so no bother! LOL


I finally cooked this Sunday for the first time in two weeks!! Another moment when my family thanked me for being home!! I made BBQ ribs, country and western style, and corn on the cob and tater salad! It was fabulous. Not as good as the steak and lobster I was eating a week ago but still good!


Ok, guess I will go get the 11 hundredth load of laundry out and maybe think about a shower or sumpin’. Hope you all are having a great Tuesday and I am still trying to catch up on all of you!


1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed the laundry, lol!

    I'm stopping by to welcome you to SITS!

    ReplyDelete

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!