Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Procrastination Be Thy Name

Yep, I have more things than I need to do today and what am I doing? On here!

It FINALLY quit snowing but the blowing and the temps are NASTY! I do have a few errands I need to run today or tomorrow but am going to ask (con) Gregg into doing them. I have a full plate today as it is!

I put two pork tenderloins in the crock pot last night to make BBQ pulled pork for tomorrow! I can't wait! Waking up to the smell was awesome!

My list for the day in case anyone is bored and want to come help:

Clean carpets

Pull Pork

Clean bathroom, the BIG one

Do my laundry

Dust EVERYTHING

Mop all floors

Clean bed linens as I bought new quilt and all yesterday

Make cheese tray

Make relish tray

Take a nap

Unload dish washer

Replace ceiling fan with new one

Put old one in bedroom

Make kid clean his room

Ok, each one of you pick a chore and get over here! I have cake! I have liquor, beer, and wine! Oh, and champagne, too! And lots of it! Hell, I will go buy you a lobster tail and steak!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!