Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

MIA.and back!

So, are you ready for some more lame excuses as to where I have been?



Well, I have been right here but busy.


I have been finding ways to make money on this little black box I am always on and dammit, I have been!!


I do a bunch of surveys and crap and people pay me. No, I am not making a killing but so far around $100 in about 2 weeks and entered a shitload of contest to hopefully win the crap I can’t afford.


I am also reviewing some books and get paid for that so I am not ALWAYS on the ‘puter.


I also am taking classes on becoming a travel agent. Yep, I figured I am always the one that people come to find them the best deal on trips, I may as well start getting paid for it.


I am currently working on the most important one. Our Annual Girl’s Trip to Florida. This year will be a record, I think, of FIVE of us going. Do you have ANY idea how hard it is to please FIVE women at once?


So far we have picked the date because we always go over Mother’s Day so that part was easy. We will stay at our usual hotels so another easy-peasy.


The shit starts when I have some going for 5 days and others, like me, going for seven. And some of them require more room than others and some won’t take a shower so they have to have a bathtub!


Meh, it will all work out. I have a great bunch of girls because mostly they say tell us where to be and what time and don’t lose us in the airport or the ocean.


I am also working on a few small trips for us and a couple of others for a few guys so, yep, I need to get paid for this.


In other news, everyone is alive and kicking. This is the first time in A LONG TIME that all of us have been bitten by some kind of bug. I didn’t get the shot this year and I can promise you, I won’t forget next year.


I need to get back to blogging because I miss you all and I am always thinking about it as crap builds up in my head and then it wants to asplode and that is not good.


It this damn weather. We have had snow since the first part of December and more coming tomorrow. I am going to start going to the tanning bed or I may go postal soon.


I also have started exercising (oh hush, for real) to lose some weight and so far I have lost about 4 pounds.


So see, I have been doing stuff but not on Multiply or Blogger. I know, I know, bad friend! I should be sent somewhere south to think about my actions.


I now have to go get in the shower because I haven’t for 2 days and go do stuff I have managed to put off for the last week.


I also need to come up with a name for my website for the travel thing. Any ideas from you smart people? I am not above bribing you to help me here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!