Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Monday, September 27, 2010

So, How's Your Monday?

THANK YOU everybody!! I am still madder than a wet cat with his pecker stuck in an electric fence but I am OK. My phone has been blowing up and I didn't get to bed until 8 am and then up at 11 am. I is tired. I have a letter started to Steve but I am going to have to calm the Hell down and read it and delete parts and pretend I don't want to kill anyone.

This weekend ha really tried to kill me due to kids. I am seriously considering packing my shit and running away from home.

Saturday night Andrew went with a bunch of kids to go to a haunted house. With an adult "Father" and I thought it was all good. I don't let him just go with anybody and had talked to the guy, knew where they were going, what time they would be back, and all of that jazz.

He was suppose to be home at 10 pm. Nope, not here. Call the Dad's cell phone...no answer!! Waited not so patiently...11 pm...12 am...ONE FREAKING THIRTY my kids strolls in and the fucking Dad DID NOT drop him...made him walk home!!!! And won't answer his cell phone AT ALL!

I managed to stay out of jail that night and all day yesterday.

I knew that my daughter was going to be on the show but had told Andrew that due to the contract she had to sign, she wasn't allowed to say what happened until it aired. Well, I did forget it was on and was pleasurably laying on the couch watching Brothers & Sisters when my sister called and told me to click over to Undercover Boss.....FML!!!!!

I know that Tom and my Mom rolled over in their graves when that shit aired. I have pictures of the crib I gave her, all of the nursery stuff that was IN MY HOUSE IN HER BEDROOM and a gazillion pics of her and Brandon in my house. Yep, I threw her out. That is why I took her to every damn doctor appointment, made sure she took her vitamins, held her damn head while she had morning sickness all damn day, and was in the damn surgery room when she had to had an emergency c-section. WITH BOTH OF my grandkids.

She CHOSE to move out with the baby at around 10 months when I refused to let her drug-infested-sticky fingered boyfriend/baby daddy move into my house. She and the baby were so welcome. Never him.

I taught her to be a Bitch and stand up for herself but she has totally forgot who the master is and it will bite her in the ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!