Pages

body {background-image: url("http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/qq185/thebackgroundfairy/backlinenrose2.jpg"); background-position: center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-attachment: fixed; }

Friday, June 19, 2009

New Friends

Good Afternoon all!
I am a new stumbler/lurker on here and so I have no followers as of yet but I am trying import a few from my other blog at multiply. If you like to lurk also you can find me here


I will give you amply warning that my thoughts run free and I will say whatever comes to mind! Yes, I use profanity sometimes just because no there word fit my mood at the time. I do not intentionally offend anyone but some people have sensitive eyes!

In my stumbling/lurking I found a really neat blog and was just reading and reading and this gal is having a swap! I thought that was just a neat idea and a new way to make new friends! Her name is Angie and here is where you can find her. She said I could tell!!
Angie's Christmas in July Swap

So go on over, visit, say HI and maybe jump in on the fun!

Welcome all new friends and I will post more on here!

Hugs & Kizzes
Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Come on in, share the insanity..if you dare!!!